Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fucked If You Do, Damned If You Don't

Well Boxer Boy and I are through and guess what, it's not because of any class issues. Nope, in fact it's the grand old leveler - sex. To be exact, he told me tonight that he needed to be "more sexually challenged." Translation: Drunk last night, I didn't finish the job I started, naaahwaamean.

This morning I knew he was upset about it but damn I didn't think he'd avoid my calls all day and tonight tell me that he doesn't think it'll work out. When I started crying, he asked me to stop crying because it was making "this" harder for him.

What makes this sting so much more is that last year a very close friend and I developed strong feelings for each other. But when we finally had the "what to do?" talk he admitted that my number of past sexual partners intimidated him and he worried he wouldn't be able to please me. ...So that was that.

..and now I'm rejected for apparently not being sexual enough, go figure.

Oh yeah and as fate would have it, I'd gone shopping with Ellie D earlier today to pick up some toys. I thought to tell Boxer Boy such since I'm apparently so blah in bed and his response, "Well, how do you know I'd be into that stuff?" So apparently I don't challenge him sexually enough but even when I spontaneously try to my spontaneity is inconsiderate.

Up Next: Boxer Boy's entire list of reasons

2 comments:

youngmame said...

Okay, first of all, you are amazing, strong, gorgeous woman.... If you didn't finish the deed and that was what you think was the reason, then thats complete b.s. WTF! If I counted the times where I didn't "finish"...
that double standard thought really upsets me because sex is something that you two can work on and develop together.
I think its prob, better you deal with this jerk earlier then later. Clearly this is totally NOT you, but him. Definitely time for you to move on, girl.

Allison said...

I suspect that this dude is freaked out because you're leaving, and instead of being a man about it and just expressing some (gasp!) feelings, he's putting it all on you and trying to cut you down in the process. Disgusting. You know you deserve better, you are beautiful and brilliant, and need to find a man who's going to respect and appreciate that.

I second Lou - move on!