Monday, August 27, 2007

Headlines

Happy Monday morning, everyone. I was just browsing my nerve's "who's viewing me?" listings and thought I'd share with you some of these headlines. (the good, bad and the ugly)

good (these were really great):

low tolerance, huge capacity

your friendly neighborhood scientist

mutual seduction, admiration....and the art of kissing.

If you were from mars, that'd be cool



bad (enticing? mm... I think not so much):


Glamorous nymph with an arrow and bow


waiting for the spaceship to pick me up...

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Full of Emptiness



ugly (lol, wow):

Let me first fail to impress you but later rock your world

New & Improved!...FREE OFFER!...Act NOW!!

Song that puts me in the mood: "AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long."

No comments: