Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Ad for Elli D

I just posted a new ad, but came across this one while browsing the W4M ads to see what other ladies say. And this one is the first one that came up, which i find hilarious... Sorry, but I think that this girl is dumb. Who in their right mind LOOKS for a musician??

Here is her ad... My latest ad will rub some guys the wrong way, and I'm sure I'll get some "you're a bitch!!" replies. But I'm sick of the bullshit and just posted what I am and am not looking for.

ANYWHOO: here is dumb girls ad.

Are you a musician? - 27
Reply to: pers-xxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-23, 5:37PM EDT


I have a weakness for musicians which usually leads me to trouble but I continue to search for a musician that will bring some good into my life. I love music and am so drawn to musical talent. I'd like to meet someone whos life is music but still has the time for a chicky...if they find the right chicky ;)

We won't get along if you are selfish, controlling, insensitive, unaware, ignorant, can't hold an intelligent conversation, are addicted to hard drugs,can't commit even if you find the right girl, are overly critical....

We will get along if you are fun, kind, generous, laid-back, active, happy, funny, cute and want to show me new things as well as learn new things from me :)

Tell me why you responded to my ad and send a pic too... No pic no response...sorry. I will send one of myself in return.

27-32 single male only!


_______________

And here is mine

please - 26
Reply to: pers-xxxxx@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-23, 8:42PM EDT


please don't:
1. be a musician or an artist (you people all need to just stick to dating one another)
2. work on wall street and brag about how you can always pay for your dates (i can pay for my own beer, and you should be able to pay for yours too)
3. live with your parents or siblings (how would we fuck if your parents are in the next room over?)
4. have any roomates (how would we fuck if your roomate is home--i'm not one for quiet sex)
5. have a girlfriend, or an ex you're not over (i don't have the time, and it's not fair)
6. reply to this ad knowing that you're busy (lame)


please:
1. have friends and hobbies and fun things that you do outside of work.
2. have a job (one that pays your own rent)
3. a good concept of time
4. be any race, height
5. don't be any older than 40 or any younger than me
6. live in brooklyn, not coney island brooklyn. but *you're 3-4 subway stops in from the the city*, brooklyn
i know that you're out there. you don't even have to be handsome (the handsome guys are the one's that tend to suck)...just be able to string sentences together, be able to pay for your own coffee if i get us in to the MoMa for free, and enjoy an ice cold brooklyn lager. having a bike for joyrides is always good too.

sbf twenty six single cute creative sane and funny here. pic for pic.




______
we shall see what the craigslist cat will drag in.

3 comments:

youngmame said...

Kudos to you, woman, for posting what you really are looking for. No bullshit, just real. Can't wait to hear what you get back :)

Thank god we're going out tomorrow, maybe we can meet some men "organically" lol.

Allison said...

Ugh 'chicky'??? That expression makes me want to punch dumb girl in the face.

Petri Dish said...

Love it! That other woman is an abusive relationship waiting to happen.