Friday, August 17, 2007

Musician Number Three: Part Two


My date with Musician Number Three was too... um.... I won't really be blogging about it, but will be yapping about it with my ladies tomorrow at the picnic.

It went very well. I got laid. And it was good. But. I made the mistake of turning off my AC (i dont sleep with it on if i don't have to, and it wasn't hot last night)... and he fucking sweat up my new sheets.

THESE BRAND NEW, from Target, super cute, embroidered sheets. Now... it wasn't smelly sweat, just WET. And he was embarassed. and I felt bad. He didn't sweat when we did it again this morning. So maybe it's only because it was hot last night (i guess??)....

Jesus though. I sweat. We all do. We all have pores. But please!! Has anyone else experienced this? And I happen to like my sheets and don't want it to be a thing where everytime he comes over (if he does, which i hope he does) I have to have backup sheets for when we actually fall asleep??

So far, this is the only unsettling thing... other than that, I'm still all nervous-like because he is

1. very cute
2. very funny
3. very straightforward and seemingly intelligent
4. *likes*me... like, it makes me blush, because I havent felt as if anyone has *liked* me since my ex. and feeling *liked* just feels different...and nice...and good
5. very affectionate

This ended up being long. More deets at the picnic tomorrow. But i REALLY hope that this sweating thing is only because it's august and humid and all that. Cause that shit is not cute, and I admit, I was a little pissed cause my sheets are cute and new. Dammit!

4 comments:

youngmame said...

Dude, I would have issues with that too. New sheets=new bed karma.

However, I am sure he was just really freaking nervous. If that's all thats the negative, hold on to him!

Can't wait to discuss tommorow..

ESCO said...

ew, but not a dealbreaker! what's up with the sweat theme ? must be august in the city

pixeltrixie said...

you SO didn't mention that part at the picnic.
congratulations, though!
hugs, pixel.

Big Girl Panties said...

i say problems of the adrenal gland are not a dealbreaker. you guys would just have to always use the cheap sheets you still have from college that you never got rid of - Finally they have a purpose!